Let's review

OK, people, pay attention. This is important. I seemed to have stirred up a hornet's nest again with my latest post (not quite sure why), and now I'm getting weird reactions/emails again. So let's review:

I'M A CREATIONIST!
I'm not an evolutionist!
Frank Marsh wasn't an evolutionist either!
And it doesn't matter what Mastropaolo thinks about me!

Have we got it now? I don't need converting to creationism, thank you. I'm already a creationist. I'm just flabbergasted that with all the blatantly creationist material on this blog, I still get people trying to save my soul.

If I've ruffled your feathers, would it be too much trouble to ask you to at least look at some of the links I list at right, or perhaps google me or look me up on CELD BEFORE you spend your precious time trying to change my mind about evolution? Please?

This is getting old.