Thank you and a new book!


Happy New Year!  I want to say a special thank you to everyone who contributed to Core Academy's fund drive last month.  It looks like we'll finish with a little more than $25,000, and I'm very grateful to each and every person who made a gift on our behalf.  It's true that we didn't hit our goal, but I'm glad we got close.  I think we have some work to do for 2022, especially getting back out in public.  It's hard to convince people we're an effective ministry when so much of our work is happening behind the scenes.  And I need to finish one of these books I'm working on!

Speaking of books, have you seen Paul Garner's new book Fossils and the Flood: Exploring Worlds with Science and Scripture?  This book has been a loooong time in the works, and I'm excited to see it in print at last.  It's a picture book that gives a creationist perspective on the fossil record.  It's not exactly for young children, but kids with an interest in fossils would do very well to get a copy.  They'll appreciate it more and more as they grow.  I highly recommend it!  Get your copy in the US from Is Genesis History.  For the UK market, I understand Biblical Creation Trust will have a limited supply of copies in the very near future.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!