Thankful


In just a few days, 2020 will be a memory, and I'll be glad for it.  COVID will still be a threat, but vaccinations should go a long way to dulling its impact.  Life should return to something resembling normal by summer time, I hope.  The sting of loss will linger for years, decades even.  But the present pain will be over.  I am thankful.

Meanwhile, Core Academy still has $11,000 to raise to end the year entirely in the black.  I realize it's a lot to ask, and I want to be realistic about it.  I also know that God's not broke, and he's promised  to provide our needs.  Sometimes that means the miracle of last-minute donations, and sometimes that means providing in other ways.  I'm ready for whatever he wants, and I'm always grateful for his provision.

If you'd like to be part of that last minute miracle, you can click that Donate button below, or visit coresci.org/donate to find out how to donate in other ways.  Thank you.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!