Christmas Meditations 2020


Merry Christmas, everyone!  I’ve written a collection of Christmas meditations that I’m going to post here beginning tomorrow, one ever day through Christmas day.  If you are a reader that enjoys scientific commentary or analysis or you just want to know what we’re up to at Core Academy, these meditations will be a little different.  I hope you’ll indulge me.

If you’ve read my book The Quest or my booklet Day by Day, you’re already familiar with my style of combining thoughts about creation and scripture and Jesus Christ in hopefully a unique way.  That’s what I’m going for here, but I’ll be focusing on various affectations of Christmas.  This will be different.  They might not make you jolly, but I hope they’ll make you light and full of hope.  It’s been a rough year, and we could use some hope.

I also need to remind you that Core Academy is having a special matching gift campaign through Christmas Eve.  Here, I'll let me explain it.


Right now, we've nearly met our goal, with $1,905 already raised!  If you'd like to help us meet this goal and claim the full $2,750, you can learn more at coresci.org/donate.  Or just click that button below.

Thanks for reading, and I pray that the Lord will bring us all mercy this holiday season.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!