New issue of e-Origins


I'm not sure that I've mentioned it here, but there's a new publication put out by the Biblical Creation Trust called e-Origins.   It's a review journal, intended to present understandable articles to knowledgeable laypeople.  In readability, it's a step up from National Geographic, but it's not nearly as hard to read as a scientific journal.  The whole thing is open access, so there's no charge to read any of the articles.

The latest issue is volume 2, with interesting articles on feathered dinosaurs and tree ring dating.  There's also a book review of the massive Theistic Evolution book, edited by Moreland, Meyer, Shaw, and Grudem.  I've read the whole issue, and I found it very helpful.  So check it out if you like that sort of thing.  I'm sure the feathered dinosaur article by Matt McLain will spark some comments!

You can also check out volume 1, with articles on snake created kinds and Lake Messel.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!