Ask a Creationist: Why are there STILL monkeys?


I have a new episode of "Ask a Creationist" today, wherein I tackle the disturbingly common question, "If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"  It's a flawed question on two different levels, which you'll find out about if you watch the video.  Or maybe you just know it already.



This is kind of low-hanging fruit for "Ask a Creationist," but I continue to hear this question posed with some sort of finality, as if this bit of ignorance has forever stumped evolutionary biologists.  But it hasn't.  It's not clever.  It's just wrong.  So let's all stop saying it.

Thanks!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!