Preview of Little Foot


I've published a commentary on the first Little Foot preprints over on Human Genesis.  Long story short: I think this isn't human, but it's definitely bipedal.  The level of detail preserved in this skeleton is pretty much unprecedented in the hominin fossil record.  At least the hominin fossil record that isn't modern humans.

I also wanted to mention that Core Academy of Science, the faith/science ministry I launched in 2013, is having its holiday fund drive this month, and we're seeking $16,000 to finish the year in the black and to support the Sanders Scholarship Fund.  If you've enjoyed reading my fossil hominin commentary, I sure could use a donation to help me keep these commentaries coming.  There will certainly be more to say about Little Foot before the end of the year.  Click on our donate link below to give online, or click here to get our address to send a check.  Thanks for reading, and thanks for your support.  I appreciate it!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!