New book The Quest is available!



My new book is now available from Core Academy!  We sold a bunch at the ICC last week, and the early reviews were very positive.  I promise you've never read a creationist book like this one.

The Quest is my own memoir about being a creationist in a world dominated by evolutionary thinking.  I've you've been reading my blog, you'll recognize themes and ideas that I've expressed here, but with a book I get to develop these thoughts a lot more.  I'm told it's readable and accessible even to non-experts.  It's definitely about more than just science and faith.  It's about my life's journey as a believer.  If you like what I've been writing on my blog, you'll probably like The Quest.  You can even read the prologue for a sneak preview!


Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.