I finished another book

Some of you know that I've been writing a textbook over the past year.  It's called Introduction to Science, and it's intended to explain the basic operation of science to high school students.  So I've tried to write very simply, which has been quite a challenge for me (as you might guess).  I keep discovering that my vocabulary has matured considerably since I was in ninth grade.  Go figure.

Anyway, Core Academy just finished printing up a small run of the book for use in two high schools this school year.  I'll use their feedback for more revisions.  Check out the press release from Core Academy, and then visit the Introduction to Science website for a sample chapter.

And now I must begin my class for the morning...  Have a great day!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.