"Save CORE" update

Wow, this has been an amazing week, and it's still only Tuesday!  I'm seeing God work all around me, and it's nothing short of astonishing.  When I'm able to share the details, you will be thrilled!  In the meantime, I've got a lot to do, so I'm just going to give you a very quick update on our campaign to "Save CORE."  What you see in the picture below is a proposal and portfolio we're about to send to a number of important individuals who are in a position to basically adopt CORE for their institutions.


If you pray to the one true God, please pray for us now that these proposals will be well received and that God will guide us as we make even BIGGER plans for the future.  If you don't pray to the one true God, well... keep watching, because I think He's going to do something amazing.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.