CORE does science!

I'm off tomorrow with my CORE colleague Roger Sanders for a week of field work in northern Florida.  We'll be poking around a 1200-acre plot of land recently donated to the college.  Our primary purpose is to survey the plants and collect specimens for the Henning Museum, but I'm keeping my eyes open for anything interesting (carnivorous plants, rare reptiles, amphibians, that sort of thing).  We'll also assess the property's suitability as a future field or experiment station.  That's right, ladies and gentlemen, CORE scientists will be engaging in good, old-fashioned exploratory research.  It should be a blast!  I don't know how much internet access we'll have, but if I have the time, I'll post some photos during the week.

If you think of it, please pray for us that we'll find something really worthwhile.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.