Back from Shenandoah


I'm back from a week in Shenandoah National Park where I scouted locations for this summer's field trip for Origins 2012. I worked pretty much twelve hours a day, and drove about 1000 miles in the park (that's ten times the length of Skyline Drive). Saw four bears, countless deer, and a bunch of redback salamanders. I'm exhausted!

Coming up this summer: I'll be speaking at the Summit student conference in Colorado on June 13-14 (which is currently completely booked), then I'm off to Evolution Ottawa the first week of July. In the midst of that, I have four papers and a grant proposal due in June, and I'm getting ready for the Origins 2012. I've also got a list of things I want to blog about, but I don't know how much of that I'll get done. Busy, busy, busy!

Meanwhile, Paul Garner had an interesting post about an article that surveyed creationist books in libraries in Great Britain. It's worth a read.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.