Catching up again

So it's been a while. I've been out for about two weeks due to a family emergency, but I'm back now. And I have lots of catching up to do. Unfortunately my CBS editorial responsibilities went by the wayside, and some of you are still waiting on revised abstracts or editorial decisions. I apologize for the delay, and I'll try to get all of that work done today.

Meanwhile, there's an announcement from GRI (in their latest PDF newsletter) of a new book from Pacific Press called Understanding Creation. It's a multi-author volume edited by Jim Gibson and Humberto Rasi. YOu can learn more at the Pacific Press website.

One more thing: Since editing across the board is taking longer than we expected, I think we'll be extending the discounted registration period for the CGS/CBS conference. It's supposed to be next week, but I think we can push it back a few more weeks without problems. I'll let you know.

Now I must get back to editing.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.