Time out for Answers

I'm taking a break from the Evolution coverage to tell you how excited I am about the newest issue of Answers magazine. AIG just posted the table of contents, and they've got some pretty great stuff in this issue. The theme is the Fall and curse on creation. I've already mentioned Gary Phillips's article, and I also saw Gordon Wilson's article on defense mechanisms. In addition to that, this issue has articles from Joe Francis on microbes, Rick Oliver on snakes, and Jud Davis on thorns. I've heard Jud's thorn paper before at BSG, and it's great. You're in for a treat. In a stroke of sheer editorial genius, they got Joni Eareckson Tada to write an article on "Why do God's children suffer?" What a perfect choice! I can't wait.

There are many other articles and features as well, so check out the AIG website for more information.

I'll be back later with a recap of the cool stuff I heard about at Evolution2009 today.