Urgent request


First of all, thanks for reading my blog (some of you for years).  I've enjoyed sharing my work here, and I'm glad to know that others have enjoyed my work as well.  Now, I'm hoping you can help me.  Core Academy, the ministry I lead, is trying to raise $30,000 to balance our 2021 budget, and we are only about 75% of the way there.  If you have ever enjoyed my work or the work of Core Academy, we could really use your help right now.  You can contribute by clicking that donate button at the bottom of this post, or visit coresci.org/donate for more information.  Any checks mailed before the end of the year will count, and all contributions are tax deductible.

Thank you!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!