Do you get this by email?


This post is for followers' information only.

If you are accustomed to seeing my posts by email, and you wish to continue doing so, I'll need you to switch your subscription to a different service altogether.  The Feedburner service that I set up a decade ago is going away at the end of the week (not my choice), and I've set up shop at a new email subscription place called Follow.It.  You can subscribe to this new deal right here:


I'm told this will work just like the old way and send you my latest posts by email.  We shall see.  Just in case, I've downloaded the email list from Feedburner (201 subscribers as of today), and maybe I'll transfer that directly to Follow.it if people are having trouble.

And if you never knew you could subscribe by email but that sounds interesting, well, there you go.  Sign up through Follow.it, and you'll get my latest ramblings delivered right to your email.  Lucky you!

Thanks for indulging this necessary promotional post.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled life or whatever.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!