Sahelanthropus and evidence against evolution


Just a quick update this morning on my latest work.  First up, I have a piece over on Human Genesis about the recently described Sahelanthropus femur.  What's the big deal?  How about a fossil collected nearly twenty years ago that is only now being described from photographs because the whereabouts of the fossil are unknown?  And if it really belongs to Sahelanthropus, then this is reasonable evidence against Sahelanthropus walking upright.  Does that sound intriguing to you?  Then check out the whole discussion at Human Genesis.

Over on the Core Academy YouTube channel, I've begun a series of episodes for the "Ask a Creationist" series that tackles the evidence against evolution.  I keep hearing people claim that I think the case for creation is entirely biblical and that all the scientific evidence supports evolution.  Not true!  I do think the scientific case for evolution is pretty good, and I also think that the biblical case for young-age creationism is a compelling reason for my own position.  But that doesn't translate to "all the evidence supports evolution" because it doesn't.  So far, I've completed three episodes, and I have a bunch more planned.  Check them out if you'd like to know more about what I really think about the evidence for evolution.  (They've got a lot of downvotes, so you know they've got to be good!)




Last but not least, it's time once again to ask you, dear reader, for a holiday donation.  Did you know that Core Academy typically makes about 30-40% of its annual income in the last six weeks of the year?  That's very typical for American nonprofits.  This year, we're praying for $30,000, which seems impossible to me.  So please pray with us and consider making a contribution.  You can give online at coresci.org/donate.  Thanks!


Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.

Have you read my book?  You should check that out too!