What's up?

Things have been quiet around here lately.  I assure you it's not for lack of interesting things to talk about, but nothing has really grabbed me lately.  There will be some stuff to say in the coming weeks after the movie hits.  There will undoubtedly be criticisms and maybe even demands for explanation of my comments.  So that will be "fun."  I also have a new paper coming out around the same time, and I'll have something to say there.  And you never know when something astonishing will happen in the world of science (like the date of Homo naledi), and I'll want to comment on that too.

In the mean time, I've been up to my eyeballs in video production for new biology lessons.  We had two days off from school last week because half the kids were sick, and I worked almost a complete work week on biology lessons.  It's pretty exhausting.  The good news is that I'm on kind of roll so I'll probably keep going and finish editing some of the video I shot on the big Yellowstone trip two summers ago (and other video I shot this summer that I haven't told anyone about).  We got some really good stuff there, and it's definitely worth sharing.

So thanks for your interest in my work, and thanks for your patience as life intrudes into my online world.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.