The annual summer conference of the Creation Biology and Creation Geology Societies will be held at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA on July 21-23, 2016. We invite high-quality abstract submissions relevant to the life and earth sciences and the issue of origins. Submissions must offer positive, constructive interpretations or criticisms. All abstracts will be reviewed by an editor for suitability and content. Submissions will be judged on scientific merit, adherence to the guidelines, and relevance to creationism. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to present at the conference, and all accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Creation Theology and Science.
Abstracts are due April 22, 2016.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 700 words, including references.
- Any references must conform to the style guidelines of JCTS.
- An abstract should be a complete summary of the paper, including any relevant findings or conclusions.
- Abstracts should be written in English
- Names and affiliations of all authors should be included. Authors working independently should identify their affiliation as "Independent Scholar."
- Abstracts should be submitted by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the conference website for more information.
Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.