Let it snow

What a week!  I have not forgotten about updating my blog, but this week has been a little goofy.  First, I spent the weekend in Pittsburgh on a project, which I'm really excited about and can't wait to tell you all about in the near future.  My schedule had me leaving Saturday afternoon, so I spent six hours on a four-hour drive looking at this:


That was not fun.  I always love snow, but that's a bit much.  I kept thinking, "I'm going south, eventually it will clear up."  It never did, but the Lord preserved us anyway.

Since getting back to Dayton, the temperature has not gotten above freezing, which is super weird.  It rarely gets this cold for this long.  Here's the view outside of Core Academy HQ this morning:


Meanwhile, I've gotten a pile of good questions from readers of this blog, and I'm thinking about my responses.  I haven't had time to write anything down yet, but I wanted you to know that I read your questions and they're really interesting.  You really got my brain working.  There will be more discussion of extraterrestrials, theistic evolution, immunology, and disease, as soon as I get a chance to write.

Meanwhile, I'm finishing up editing our spring wildflower course.  Check it out!  http://www.coresci.org/swsa



Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.