Upcoming Origins conferences

I'm just now getting a little bit settled from the big Colorado trip, and I wanted to update everyone on the major announcement from the Origins2014 conference.  We've planned out the next three conferences, and here they are:

Origins 2015

July 23-25
Truett-McConnell College, Cleveland, GA

Origins 2016

July 21-23
Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA

Origins 2017

July 20-22
Venue TBD

The 2017 venue is still up for grabs, and we are considering proposals now.  If you'd like to host a conference in your area, email me and I'll tell you what we need to know.  We'll make our final decision on 2017 at the next conference.  God willing, we'll keep this pace up and start planning two years in advance instead of just one.

The 2015 call for abstracts will be available shortly.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.