Bill Nye is so funny!

Lately, I've been trying to temper my public sarcasm as I try to launch Core Academy, but sometimes the humor is so obvious and inviting, it will not be ignored.

I got this in the mail recently from my "pals" at the National Center for Science Education (the leading secular anticreationist organization):


I read that blurb in the gray bar, and I laughed and laughed.  Bill, when exactly did you "overwhelm" Ken Ham?  Was it the bow tie story that baffled everyone?  Or when you pulled out the Missoula Flood evidence of the ice age, only to have Ken agree with you?  Or maybe when you were expounding on the mysteries and wonders of science, only to have Ken reply, "You know, there's this book that has the answers ...."

Overwhelmed?  You're so funny!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.