Thanks, Chattanooga!

Wow, we just got back from our first big homeschool curriculum fair in Chattanooga and what a show it was!  The curriculum fair was organized by CSTHEA, and there were more than 1200 families that came through over the weekend.  As I said, it was our first time, and it was very eye-opening for us.  We realized that we need to work on our booth presence to "spice up" our presentation, but we had lots of great conversations with numerous families struggling with science education.

I'm also very grateful for those who came to hear my presentation "Learning Science without Losing your Faith."  It wasn't a packed crowd, but the response was great.  I'm pondering how I'm going to package that presentation for a wider audience, because I think it's a very important message.  Stay tuned for more on that.

This weekend, we'll be at the Southeast Homeschool Expo at the Cobb Galleria north of Atlanta.  I'll be presenting "Learning Science without Losing your Faith" at 6:45 pm on Friday in Room 110.  The Core Academy booth (#1407) is right across the aisle from Apologia, so it should be easy to find.  We'll be incorporating some of the lessons from Chattanooga, and we'll be bring some of our "friends" to the show (see below). So if you're there, please stop by to say hello, sign up for our newsletter or free Historical Adam course, and learn about our flexible options for homeschool science instruction.



Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.