As most of you know, CORE is being shut down, and Roger Sanders and I are working on various projects that would hopefully "save CORE." While we continue to pray that CORE will be adopted by another institution, we're also looking for research grants and donations that would provide partial salary support, in case we have to endure prolonged unemployment. In a miraculous "coincidence," a potential donor already came forward with interest in one of Roger's research projects. We learned of this donor just before the Bryan administration informed us of their decision to eliminate the college's support for CORE. We like to think of the timing as providential.
In our ongoing discussions with this donor, we have come to the point where we need to meet with him in person to make our pitch. To make a long story short, I need to send Roger to Los Angeles, California in two weeks (March 19) to meet with our collaborators and this potential donor. To do that, we need $1100. If we both go, we would need $2000. I can't promise that this meeting will guarantee future funding, but it would be a huge step in the right direction.
So I'm asking for donations to help send us to California in two weeks. If you would be interested in helping us with this need, please email me, and I'll give you details on where donations can be sent.
Thank you for your concern and prayers for CORE.
Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.