Save CORE prayer requests

I don't have a lot to announce right now, but I wanted to update you on the status of the "adoption" proposals.  We sent out five proposals to five different Christian colleges or universities, and to date, I've heard from three of them.  One said no, one said we'll think about it, and one has asked me to come to their campus next week to talk about it.

I probably shouldn't have told you that, since I don't want to raise false hopes, but we need prayer.  We need to make wise choices over the coming month.  Remember that meetings and interest are good, but they're no guarantee of anything.

This week, I also have some important meetings and a lot of paperwork about the future of CORE that I'd like prayer for.  I can't really say right now what it's all about, but prayer is always good.

In case I haven't reminded you lately, God has a plan for us, and sometimes that plan involves pulling the rug out from under our feet.  It's not fun when that happens, but it is pretty amazing to watch how God moves.  I know some of you regular readers think I'm bonkers with all my God talk, and for you, I would just ask that you keep watching.  You don't even have to have an open mind.  Just watch and see what my God will do.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.