Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm still here

Some folks might be wondering what happened to me, but I'm still here.  Oddly enough, I've been kind of busy with some writing projects lately.  I say that's odd because I just finished up one of my biggest summers for writing projects, and I thought I was going to get a breather.  Instead, here I am finishing a review essay, re-writing a commentary on functionalism, revising a research article, and working on some editing projects.  I also just finished writing a grant proposal.  Here I thought that I was going to get a break from writing when I submitted my response to Senter.  'Twas not to be, I guess.  (By the way, that Senter paper has now been declined without review by four different journals.  FYI.)

I really wanted to get back to the next installment of my What would convince me series, but that might take a bit of time.  I have it all laid out in my mind, but finding time to write it down has not been as easy as I thought.

For the time being, I did want to give you a little tease:  Coming at the end of this month is a new issue of JCTSB, published by the Creation Biology Society, and this one is definitely something a lot of you will want to actually read.  I hope that more than just the research junkies will enjoy this one.  More details coming soon.  Stay tuned!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.