I'm still here

Some folks might be wondering what happened to me, but I'm still here.  Oddly enough, I've been kind of busy with some writing projects lately.  I say that's odd because I just finished up one of my biggest summers for writing projects, and I thought I was going to get a breather.  Instead, here I am finishing a review essay, re-writing a commentary on functionalism, revising a research article, and working on some editing projects.  I also just finished writing a grant proposal.  Here I thought that I was going to get a break from writing when I submitted my response to Senter.  'Twas not to be, I guess.  (By the way, that Senter paper has now been declined without review by four different journals.  FYI.)

I really wanted to get back to the next installment of my What would convince me series, but that might take a bit of time.  I have it all laid out in my mind, but finding time to write it down has not been as easy as I thought.

For the time being, I did want to give you a little tease:  Coming at the end of this month is a new issue of JCTSB, published by the Creation Biology Society, and this one is definitely something a lot of you will want to actually read.  I hope that more than just the research junkies will enjoy this one.  More details coming soon.  Stay tuned!

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.