Welcome!

Just got back from California, and I'm really kind of exhausted. I had a nice time touring some interesting places, and the 18th Annual Creation Symposium at Master's College was splendid. I'd like to extend a welcome to anyone I met there who might be checking out my blog.

Regular readers will note that this post breaks a nearly three-week silence. I'm not sure how to explain my absence, because I'm not sure I understand it myself. It's not that I have nothing to post about. I've seen a number of interesting papers that warrant comment. I'm also not too busy. I do have a lot on my plate right now, but I've just been oddly reticent to post. Not sure why. I think things will change in the near future. My little holiday in California was rejuvenating.

In any event, I have to run to a faculty meeting, so check back tomorrow for an important announcement.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.