Reading Genesis 1-2: An Evangelical Conversation

This weekend is the big Bryan Institute symposium on Genesis at the Chattanooga Convention Center. I will be there, and I will likely (very likely) post some thoughts either during or after the event. Yesterday, I was talking with one of our Bible professors here at Bryan (not a speaker), and we both hope that this "conversation" really does transcend the battle lines of the propaganda war and become an actual conversation. Since most of the speakers have taken one side or another, I'm not sure how it will turn out. Will it be an edifying and enlightening weekend or a biblical re-enactment of the larger creation/evolution debate?

However it turns out, I wouldn't miss it, and I hope you won't either. Details on the schedule can be found here, and information on directions, parking etc. are here. There is a small cost for the events (which includes Saturday lunch), and you can register at the door.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.