- Persistence of dolomite in the Coconino Sandstone, northern and central Arizona - Cheung, Strom, Whitmore
- Potential mechanisms for the deposition of halite and anhydrite in a near-critical or supercritical submarine environment - Hutchison
- Dinosaur Tracks, Eggs, and Bonebeds Explained Early in the Flood - Oard
- Permian cross-bedded sandstones and their significance for global Flood models - Garner
- YEC Geology in the Classroom: Educational Materials Challenges and Needs - Ross
- Radiohalos in Multiple, Sequentially-Intruded Phases of the Bathurst Batholith, NSW, Australia: Evidence for Rapid Granite Formation During the Flood - Snelling
- Radiocarbon in Permian Coal Beds of the Sydney Basin, Australia - Snelling
- Clay content: A simple criterion for the identification of fossil desiccation cracks? - Whitmore, Strom
- Preliminary Report and Significance of Grain Size Sorting in Modern Eolian Sands - Whitmore
- Preliminary Report on Sorting and Rounding in the Coconino Sandstone - Whitmore, Maithel
- How does an underwater debris flow end? Flow transformation evidences observed within the lower Redwall Limestone of Arizona and Nevada - Stansbury
There's plenty of room if you're still thinking of attending. Early registration deadline is the end of this month, then the price goes up. Register here.
Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com.