- Abstracts should not be longer than 700 words. Examples of published abstracts can be found in the Conference Proceedings issues of the Occasional Papers of the BSG (OPBSG). (see Author Guidelines).
- Abstracts may include references (which are counted in the 700 word limit), but they must be formatted according to the guidelines of the Occasional Papers.
- Abstracts must include a complete summary of the paper. That includes an introduction, methods, results, and conclusion where appropriate. Abstracts that do not include results or conclusions will be immediately returned for revision.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Names and affiliations of all authors should be included. Authors working independently should identify their affiliation as "Independent Scholar."
ALL ABSTRACTS ARE DUE APRIL 2, 2010.
We hope to see you there!